Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Richest Americans Reveal 5 Charateristics That Made Them Successful



People who become rich think big

"I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.” – Donald Trump
I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
"To be successful, you must act big, think big and talk big." – Aristotle Onassis
 "Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember you can achieve." – Mary Kay Ash

People who become rich are willing to take big risk

To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” – Bill Gates
You must take risks, both with your own money or with borrowed money. Risk taking is essential to business growth.” – J. Paul Getty

They are passionate about their work

Passion is what drives me forward. Passion is what makes me go to bed at 2am and wake up at 6am.” – Aliko Dangote
Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.” – Warren Buffett


They believe in setting goals


We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you are aiming, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, ‘she cared.” – Mary Kay Ash


I think I am very goal oriented. I’d like to win the America’s cup. I’d like Oracle to be the No 1 software company in the world. I still think it is possible to beat Microsoft.” – Larry Ellison





They refuse to give up, they are persistent


Sheer persistence is the difference between success and failure.” – Donald Trump


Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Ray Kroc


When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash

If you enjoyed this please share. Thanks for visiting Financial Blueprint!!!